Check out the Available Opportunities at InterActive Circle!
Search Engine Marketing Specialist
A Minneapolis-based Digital Marketing company is seeking a highly motivated & organized individual with a growing interest in internet marketing who can interface well with clients, partners and internal staff and actively manage online paid search accounts.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist needs to help educate and push for digital marketing best practices with regards to Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and paid Ad campaigns. Candidates will be required to use various web-based technologies such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads to execute project deliverables.
This is an entry level position with salary ranging from $35,000 to $40,000 annually.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with team members and leaders to execute “best practices” for communicating and managing active SEM projects
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal SEM processes
- Ongoing contributions to our company’s culture of continued learning
- Interface and work directly with all teams (Leadership, Sales, Development, Client Services, Media, Strategy, Creative & QA, Clients)
- Develop, maintain and execute online paid search campaigns.
- Manage multiple projects across multiple clients with flexibility
- Proactively enhance client relationships and internal best practices
- Coordinate internally and with the client to ensure effective exchange of project requirements, information and deliverables
What You Need for this Position
- Google AdWords Certification
- A strong desire to learn about all facets of digital marketing
- Must have fundamental understanding of basic marketing principles (know your 4 Ps and sales funnel process)
- An inquisitive nature for how things work and how to improve them
- Ability to manipulate and understand large sums of data using Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to skillfully plan and maintain milestones and tasks – across different projects, clients, timelines and resources
- Professional and personable communication skills with excellent written and verbal skills
- A basic understanding and interest in the latest internet technologies and digital innovation
- Capacity to adapt and quickly learn new systems and software
- Great collaborative critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, social and fun environment
What’s in It for You
- Salary based on experience and qualifications
- Paid vacation
- Competitive benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Minneapolis, MN
Required experience: Marketing: 0-1 years
Required education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing