Regional SEO Campaign Success Story
A state-wide printing company was not being found for its core and newly formed services.
The client’s existing website was not being found nor did it reflect the proper image of the company and its operational capabilities. The company needed a better online presence in a major US city and a better way to compete online.
InterActive Circle proposed and implemented a regional SEO campaign plan to grow the client’s core businesses, attract their target audience and used this strategy to influence the website architecture. Using SEO best practice and a collaborative strategic digital marketing plan that supported the company business plan, we have better aligned the website with relevant search terms and strong on-page work, improved their local listing consistency, and created a wide variety of backlinks to improve the website’s online authority in a highly competitive environment.
After 12 months working with InterActive Circle, our client is experiencing the following results:
- Ranking on the 1st page of Google for 25 relevant keyword searches
- 43% increase in Google organic traffic Q2 2016 compared to Q1 2016
- 278 backlinks created from a diverse variety of authoritative websites
- 60 verified listings with consistent NAP syndication
- 85 articles written around the relevant keywords of the campaign
- 1 to 2 calls every other day are received from a customer coming from a Google search
- A contact form is filled out via the website every single day on average